only you know about this





a step back

Thursday, December 13

XXXX

So, woke up this morning and realized that it was raining..and hyes it was freezing cold that I

I did not want to wake up..I just wanted to curl up into a ball with my blanky and sleep..

To hug smurf tightly and dream of some paradise island with me swimming with the sharks...

Oooooppppssss....not swimming..watching shark swim that is...

PS:I am hydrophobic

Yeah, so where was I again? Oh ya...my sleep...

It was disturbed by the strong , irresistible need to go to class and listen to a 1 hour lecture where

I will never comprehend anything the lecturer says and try my best not to doze off while

He is saying something 'important' ..frankly speaking, I just don't find the lectures useful..

It's just a summary of the things you need to know..that's all..nothing much

Now, back to the rain, so I showered while i shivered and took a proper English breakfast

I wouldn't say it was a proper English breakfast, part English breakfast maybe??

It was just bread and jam with a glass of warm milk..

And then it was time to face the rain

My battle with it was terrifying, it could give me nightmares, days of insomnia

Naa.....nonsense..

It was fun!!

I love getting wet under the rain, though it was kinda annoying that my bag pack actually got wet...

And I had to fasten my strides to make sure my lovely iPad doesn't get wet

Yup..I'm in class now, waiting for the lecture to start...

Apparently, others decided to not come for class

No comments:

Post a Comment