only you know about this





a step back

Thursday, March 29

some nonsense





i know its been such a long time since i actually blogged...

its not that i'm starting to neglect it...i'm just busy with lots of things

for starters it was my birthday last sunday

had a wonderful one infact!!!

got lots of presents from darling and my parents...

and not to mention the birthday card from my sister...

it was with striking red , yellow and green colours...

and there were lots of words in it...kinda nice though...

my darling bought me a teddy bear which i now named zack...

he's cute and has this mischevious look in his eyes that i find very interesting...

he's too soft  not to cuddle and he's too cute not to hug...

he has a purple winter scarf wraped around his fuzzy little neck...

right now , he's beside me watching everything i type...

my parents bought me a photo frame (pink!!)

with my pictures since i was a baby till now..

it's really beautiful and at the same time very memorable...

its right on top of my desk...

anyway , the past few weeks has been awesome!!!

STPM result was announced and by God's grace i excelled...

now its time for me to take on the next step , that is to step into the world of tertiary education

i get really annoyed whenever people walk up to me and ask

"hey , what are you gonna do next ??"

i almost feel like giving them answers like

"i'm gonna eat , sleep and bath every single day like i always do..."

i don't understand why some people are such busybodies...

and then there are some who are very keen on analysing my STPM result...

all i can say to these people is...

'HELLO...PLEASE STOP BOTHERING ME!!'

i'm sick and tired of hearing the same old phrases of

'what are you gonna do next ?'

"so , what's your next plan??'

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

till next time

stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment