only you know about this





a step back

Friday, April 13

black face





so last monday my mother and I were waiting infront of the school (as usual) to pick up my sister

she was running late because of some extra class

like always ,my mother and I sat inside the car ; parked under the shady tree infront of the school

then an incident happened *roll eyes*

my mother and I were just talking about some random things and laughing

then there was this group of girls (hate them)

they were standing nearby the tree our car was parked under *please note the nearby in the sentence*

they were apparently talking very loudly  about some game they were planning to do

and then one of their group member whom i gave the nickname black face ( i'm not mean or whatsoever

to call this girl like that but because of the things she had said and done she pretty much deserves to be

called worse than that )

anyway , where was i??

oh ya , black face decided to pass by our car to get to the public phone

she was on the phone for like a few minutes and then she hung up and started walking back passing our car

to my astonishment she was staring at me while walking back


  i gave the * hello what in the world did i do to you ???!!!! * look..

i just don't understand why she needs to give me that stare

i didn't do anything to her...please...i don't even talk to her..she's like way younger than me

and i have nothing to do with her...









well...till the next time

stay clean !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment