only you know about this





a step back

Tuesday, April 24

ms.S




 so today i went to this tuition centre to ask for a temporary job as a teacher there...

i met with the clerk about 3 days ago to ask for an appointment today...

i went there at around 12.45pm to meet with the owner

first and foremost (sounds like an english essay now) her name is ms. S...

you know me...i wouldn't like to name the individuals that i critisise in this blog...just so i would 

protect their reputation i don't wanna get into trouble with a bunch of annoying people who can't seem

to understand and have proper manners whenever they talk to others because they think they're too

smart...

anyway , back to my story...i went there with my mother...

ms.S asked us to take a seat and was busy attending a call

phone call ended in like 3 seconds and so the conversation began

here's the exact conversation

ms.S : so why are you here??

me: * trying to be nice despite the rude tone* i was wondering if there is a vacancy for a teaching post at this       tuition centre...perhaps for english or biology

ms.S: * with the most arrogant tone you can find + with the weird broken english of hers* we are currently            occupied..so i  cannot recruit you and nowadays students want ONLY teachers that are very            well-recognised 




me : *kept quiet*   of course i didn't say that out loud...i just kept it inside...she's   trying to lie to  me that those teachers that she has in her tuition centre are all well-recognised teacher...please....2 of  them yes...the others??i haven't even heard of them...heard?? not even seen them before!!! plus...she didn't even like ask for my academic qualifications or even which school i went to....i was so surprised that she just said no as soon as i asked without even asking anything about myself...the best part was...my mother told her that my daddy knew her very well...and then...to my disbelief....*shakes         head..eyes wide open..mouth gaping*


*drum roll please!!! *

" THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE KNOWS ME !!!! BUT I KNOW HIM "

she said that so rudely that my mommy gave me that lets-go-home look...

i politely said thank you to that rude monster and got out of the filthy place..

note to ms.S

dear  ms.S...

do not be rude to people...i'm not giving you this as an advice or something..i'm just telling you...
if you don't know my father...you can just say it...you don't have to tell us that he doesn't know you..my father knows your parents very well...like hello...he knows your family...he knows you as well...that's why he told me to come to your filthy tuition centre instead of all the better places i could have gone to...and i wanted to give some support to the new management of the tuition centre which is of course you...i used to go for chemistry classes in that very centre you're ruining today....i've heard of so many complaints from the students about your so-called well-recognised teachers...if you don't like me....just say it straight to my face...i hate people who seek revenge...you have a problem with me...you say is straight to my face..you don't have to use your rude + sarcastic tone to talk to me...because i can be twice rude and sarcastic to you...but i don't want to be like that...i want to be nice to those who are older than me..its a matter of respect...and unlike you...my parents taught me good manners





No comments:

Post a Comment