only you know about this





a step back

Wednesday, April 18

darkness





remember i've mentioned in an earlier post about this person called mr.black??

well , recently i met mr,black at a wedding dinner

what happened that day that i desperately need to blog about it??

here's what happened!!

my family and i were seated at this table at the rear corner of the wedding hall

mr.black and his fellow friend walked right through the large door...

he was looking for available empty spaces to sit

to my surprise he picked the table whhere my family and i were seated at

he greeted us and took his seat and his fellow sidekick was tagging along

he was expecting me to greet him back but of course i didn't

why should i??

after all that he had done to me..

he doesn't deserve respect at all

he said mean things about me which were completely untrue and he expects me to pretend like nothing had

happened and act really nice to him

PLEASE!!!




i don't fake my emotions

and i don't know how to pretend to be nice to people

if i like you i'm nice to you

if i hate you i'm not even gonna bother to notice you

then after a much dreaded wait..dinner was served

i didn't eat because i kinda need to count calories and i didn't intend to add them

instead i just sat there quietly watching some slide show

mr.black was apparently very interested on the fact that i did not eat and asked me whether or not

i'm on a diet...

my reply : * pretended not to hear him *

i saw blood drained from his face and he just kept quiet eating his meal

here are my thoughts over this situation

1. after the terrible things he had said about me...i'm utterly surprised that he still wants me to respect him
    he told lots of people that i've been very rude to him and to some people that i usually block his way               whenever he want to park his motocycle


2. i can't believe that he's such a busy body
    if i don't wanna eat then that's my problem not his...and even if he asks why must he like joke about it
    to another person??did i bother him?? NO!!

a little note to mr.black if he by any chance reads this




No comments:

Post a Comment