only you know about this





a step back

Thursday, August 30

my world



now that i finally have to leave to further my tertiary education , i'm really missing school

when STPM was FINALLY over , i was so excited about the 9 month holiday break!!

but today ,after the 9 month holidays , i'm really missing school

i really wish i can go back to form 1 again..

how i wish that i could go back all those long schooling years

i'm surprised at how i'm missing this after all these years

i still remember how nervous i was to go to my secondary school for the first time during my orientation week

i've always hated school projects and most of my classmates who think they're so-called perfect

some think they're the smartest among all and some think they're the prettiest among all

believe me , i've met all kinds of weird characters, most of them enjoyed bullying me , but some were friendly

i remember particularly this group...they're of course in the same class as i was in form 1

they were all smart and so was i..i got better marks than them in MOST of the subjects

well ,most because i am good at every subject except MATH!!!

since i get better grades ,they kinda hate me...not kinda...but really hate me

so this group consists of about 8 girls i guess...the worst being a girl called K

the rest  are equally bad but they're slightly better i guess...

my parents used to send girl K to school because her parents were working..

in the car ,in front of my parents , she would act all nice and polite but once she gets into the school

compound , she turns into this beast that bullies me ...believe it or not , she when all around the school

telling her group of gossip friends that my daddy was her driver and he works for her family...

me being the quiet and timid girl back then never said a word to anyone about it or confronted her

about this silly lie she was telling...my daddy was actually just helping her parents to send her to school

because we like kinda live in the same neighbourhood and that my daddy so happens to have to send

me to school everyday that he actually agreed to just give her a lift .......when i say lift here.....it was

being done since kindergarten , all the way through primary school right until form 2 for FREE 

yet she goes around and creates such lies!!

and then there's this other girl called S

this girl thinks she's the smartest among all in the class...

me , i got 98 for the history paper in exam and she got 95 and i have no idea where in the world she got

the nerves from to go around busybodying about my paper...she took my paper and scanned

trough it to see if there were mistakes in it to reduce my mark...and then for the final year exam...this girl S

got a B for english (ps: her english is not excellent) and i as always got an A...she was gossiping to her

friend that i got a higher mark than her...



altough i had plenty of ups and downs in school life ,i still kinda miss it...i do miss these group of girls

who come to school just to make my life miserable...and i kinda miss watching they're expressions

whenever i got better grades than them or got praises during school assembly or won competitions that

they couldn't possibly dream of participating in....some of them really ruined things for me but i never quit

trying because i didn't do anything wrong...the things they say or did were made up and none were even

close to the truth...most of these girls are already in they're tertiary education phase...some are doctors and

some lawyers...and some pharmacists...some accountants....they may have the good grades but they

don't have the good attitude....most of them are hypocrites...they're simply good in pretending



they were very rude to teachers in class especially girl K and a girl H....even teachers despised them

they humiliate some of the teachers because the teachers didn't know the answers to they're silly questions

and they never listened to anything the teachers taught in class...most of the time they would just talk and

talk about

others and plan for they're silly shopping trips or copy they're additional mathematics homework..

i wish  i will never meet classmates of this sort in university but even if i do

i'm pretty sure i can stand up for myself if i am ever bullied...i am no longer afraid to defend myself




till the next time ,

stay polite













2 comments: