only you know about this





a step back

Wednesday, August 22

just a recap


  nope i haven't abandoned my blog ,i was just busy with my university preparations since i didn't get any offer from a local university i am flying indonesia (to bali that is) to study medicine..i have received several offers from private universities here to do courses like pharmacy and medicine but i rejected them because its quite expensive...the universities i got are really the big names in the country..so i decided to go abroad... at first, i was hessitant to go (i still feel that way) but i am going to go there to further my studies anyway...sometimes i feel like maybe i have made the wrong decision by choosing to go there... it is my choice anyway to go abroad....but i didn't have a choice to choose to do study here i was kinda hoping that i would get an engineering course in a local public university but i didn't get a place...i don't know why i didin't because my results suite an engineering course and i did fulfill all the minimum entry requirements....in fact , people with a cgpa of 2 can get the same course i had applied for...anyway , that doesn't matter...i am going abroad to further my studies in a field that i love...i never thought i would be able to get this opportunity... i never once dreamt that i would be doing medicine abroad .....i never thought of going abroad!!! i guess there's a first time to everything well, the thing that worries me is being apart from my parents and my boyfriend...i've never been away from them before...not once , well maybe in national service but that really doesn't count.. it was just a 2 month thing and it was kinda nearby my hometown...now i have to go to a whole different country....i am scared...but i'm excited!!i have the opportunity of a lifetime!!! so many people out there want to be at the place where i am right now...and i have it!! i can't pass up this oppotunity just because i'm too afraid..sure its gonna be difficult for the coming few weeks but that is all...i'm gonna get used to it!! my boyfriend was sad because i'm going abroad...he feels like i'm leaving him alone here...well darling....i am not leaving you...i am gonna call you and text you and we have skype and i can come home often darling...you are not alone. ..knowing that you're sad is just gonna make me feel even worse...i want the both of us to have a really bright future...trust me , the sacrifices we make today is gonna give us happiness in the future...trust me darling.... i don't know what my schedule is gonna be like as a medical student...but from the things that i've heard..its gonna be kinda hectic...so don't be sad or angry if i call you a little late or don't send you too many text messages like i always do darling .....just remember that i'll always love you darling.... well....i'm done packing my things but there are a few last minutes things to pack and then i'm good to go....i'm really looking forward to this new chapter of my life....its gonna be really exciting and i'm gonna learn plenty of new things in the next decade of my life... the best part is...i'm gonna be studying the field i love most!!!this is what excites me the most...

1 comment: