only you know about this





a step back

Monday, January 2

gossip victim

well...as i've mentioned in my earlier post, i was to elaborate about the

gossips people out there have created about me

i shall begin with the worst one ever

it happened in the year 2009, i was in form 5, studying in school x

i will not name the school here because the school has a very good reputation

in both academics and extra curicular activities.

its just that only a few teachers there that are busybodies, in particular 3

teachers

i will name them as teacher1, teacher 2 and teacher 3

i will also not mention their names here because i still respect them

even after the things they had done to me

well, it began in the month on august 2009

all of us in my class were busy with our preparations for our SPM trial exam

my class had always been the most studious of all and not to mention

the noisiest in the entire school

but we excelled academically and also in all other aspects that a student should

all of us are very competitive just to get better grades than the other

one fine day in that august mid-morning, i went downstairs with a friend of mine

to meet a teacher to ask doubts on a particular topic

as i was roaming the school corridors "hunting" for this teacher, suddenly the

teacher in charge of students' affairs interrupted my searchy stroll

she called me to her room....

i politely obeyed her request and went into her room

she told me to take a seat and of course i did(i was glad to sit down my legs

were so painful after walking up and down the stairs for half an hour looking

for the teacher i wanted to see)

but, in my mind, i was wondering why did she call me??

then she spoke..

she said that teacher 1 has complained about me not attending tamil language

classes held after school hours

she also mentioned that teacher 1 also said that i did not respect her when i

enter her class each time 1 go

she said that this teacher 1 mentioned that i do not ever ask her permission

to enter the classroom if i'm late and also i did not ever greet her whenever

i entered her class

i was angry with the accusation of course!!

because i never intended to take up tamil as an extra subject in SPM right

from the start of form 4 itself. I intended to take Tasawwur Islam

which is a better and much more easier subject to study

that was the reason why i did not go to tamil language classes held after school

plus, my mother had already went to meet this teacher 1 way earlier before she

lodged this complain mentioning that i will not be attending tamil language

classes anymore as i will not be taking it in the actual exam

and teacher 1 said

"ok..no problem"

then, in form 5, out of the blue, my aunt and uncle showed up one night in my house

they advised and persuaded me to take up tamil language as an extra subject

because..i quote their phrase

"you can go overseas you know.."

so, i decided to listen to their advice

then, i started attending these classes.

but, the time these classes are held changes consistently

one day its at 2pm and another its at 3 pm

and whenever i asked my classmates..they shake their head and say

"i dunnolah..."

i even went to their respective houses just for the sake of getting teacher 1's

house telephone number but no one gave it to me

they lied that they didn't have it

so, my father said let's go to her house

and we did.

the best part was, she was at home, her kitchen door was open and apparently

she was cooking

but, when she saw me and my mother ringing her doorbell, she pretended as if she

did not hear the bell and closed her kitchen door

she never came out till after we ahad left

that proves that she is guilty already and that she had lied about me when

she had lodged that complain to the teacher in charge of students' affairs

the following day, apparently very guilty, teacher 2 mentioned that i

should come see her each week to ask her when the tamil language class be held

that week

and so i did

but, she too lied...she not only mentioned the wrong times to me but she

accused that i was a very rude person and that i don't know how to respect elders

she said that when teacher 3 comes every afternoon to school for his afternoon

session classes with his forms 1 and 2 students, i block his way and also

stand at exactly the spot where he intends to park his motorcycle

she did also say that i did not even greet him whenever he passed by me

but, as far as i remember, each time he passed by, i will say "vanakkam"(good afternoon)

and yet she can accuse me of that!!!

plus, my mother went to talk to teacher 2 one day,

this teacher was very rude to my mother as well

she said that i only get good marks in tamil language paper because i go

for tuition classes. She said that tuition teachers simply give mean A

just for the money that i pay to them every month

she said that i don't deserve an A and that i do not deserve to hold the

important post(the post that i have in school which i won't mention) that i

have in school

and all i could do was cry

plus, this problem did not stop just here, teacher 1,2 and 3 went around

gossiping about me to people and news about me even went to other schools

when my friends from other schools told me about this, i just kept quiet

i didn't want to fight back or yell at them even because i knew at that time

i had far more pressing matters to attend to which was my SPM exam

its my future..these people inteded to distract me but i did not..

i knew their plans..so..i kept quiet and prayed hard

i prayed that they will someday be punished for their sins

and i studied hard...

when the results were announced...i was thankful to God that i received

straight A's!!!

but..i saw fire burn on the faces of these people who wanted to ruin my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment