only you know about this





a step back

Tuesday, January 31

to my 'dearest' teacher

i apologise for delaying this next post...

its just that i was entirely busy reading my book "The Mayan Prophecy" by Steve Alten

it is a great book !!!

anyway , back to today's post...

today its going to be all about my ex-school teacher ; who is also a member of the gossip gang

as i've mentioned in an earlier post..this teacher and 2 others had attempted to accuse me of being very rude

and disrespectful towards them...here's the link to that post

http://bookwormaxiom-yasini.blogspot.com/2012/01/gossip-victim.html

so , this teacher itself had individually tried to accuse me of certain things...

and what makes it so intimidating is the fact that she had all the guts to walk up to my father and tell tales

about me..

oh!!...and the most interesting part is...she did all these in another teacher's (also from my ex-school)

wedding ceremony...*what the hell??*

flashback time..

flashback #2


it was somewhere around mid-august..

frankly speaking , i hated that month of the year 2009 *frown*

why , you ask??because in the following month (september) , i was due to sit for my SPM trial examination

i was very busy preparing myself for this...*stressed*

this teacher was due to get married somewhere around that month (to be honest i completely forgot when)

my whole family attended this wedding including some of my friends and classmates also most of the teachers

she attended it too and to my dismay , she "chose" to sit at my table...

it was a round table of course -beautifully decorated with a red velvet cloth ; long enough to hide the flaws of

the imperfect table..

when she took her seat , i just looked away *roll eyes*

then i offered a smile at her and she looked away

so , i tried a different approach by saying hi to her and then she starts her lecture about me...

she told my father:

1. that i'm very rude to her

my reaction : it is not I who is rude dear teacher , it is you who is...i politely give a light knock on the door each time before i enter the class -making sure that i have your permission to do so..and i am the one who greets you when you pass by on the class corridor...when i greet you with a slight bow...you pretend that you did not hear me-just to make me look bad infront of my classmates and teachers...but i never gave up and i always greeted you when i met you even if it is somewhere outside school...it is you who never did respect me...and not me who is rude to you...

2. that i'm very disrespectful towards teachers ; particularly to her

my reaction : pardon me if i don't understand a simple term like disrespectful..but could you please give me your definition of it??because i seem kinda lost with what this term implies to you...if you call greeting you and doing your homework disrespectful - then i think i'm living in a new kind of era where manners is not anymore called manners....and if you call gently knocking the door and asking you permission to enter class each time its your class is disrespectful -then i believe we are both living in two separate worlds...because from the place where i come from..those are all good manners..but apparently from your point of view...those are disrespectful behaviours...

3. that i only came to her tamil language class because i was forced to come

my reaction : my dear teacher , didn't my mother come to school the year earlier to meet you regarding this...?? didn't she also mention that i will not be taking up any tamil language classes because i did not intend to take this subject in SPM in the first place ?? didn't i also inform in January 2009 that i will not be coming to your classes anymore??didn't i?? try and deny any of this..you can't!!! because these are all the truth!!!
then why do you keep accusing me of not coming to your class when i've already told you that i won't be??why???  i just want to know why you keep making my life so miserable...what sin did i do to you??

PS: i did not say any of the 'my reactions' above

those were all her silly accusations...

yesterday , i had remained silent , today , trust me , don't you dream i'm going to stand there and take in

all of your silly accusations....i'm here and i can hear everything you say....

one wrong word you utter - i'll bring your word into the limelight...

No comments:

Post a Comment