only you know about this





a step back

Tuesday, January 24

anger ~ unveiled

today's post is going to be all about the events that took place in the year 2009

i know some may ask.."why blog about something that happened 3 years ago today?"

well..the answer to that question is simple..

i was 17 in 2009...young...well-read but definitely not at all street-wise

i didn't dare stand up to fight for what i believed in...

i was too afraid...but today..i've had enough of these nonsense!! and i'm

going to put this to an end!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, enough of that...

now, i will include the actual scenario that took place in 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------
flashback #1

it was the year 2009 now and i was in form 5 ; due to sit for my SPM

examination in November

my life of course was rather hectic - packed with tuition classes and not to

mention school

i went for chemistry , physics, BM and add math tuition classes

each of them were on separate days whereby each class lasts 2 hours

i enjoyed going for tuition classes...yes...i'm a geek

my BM classes were on wednesdays and the teacher was mr.H (also a member of gossip gang)

the tuition centre is opposite taman ros...and it is run by some members in the

gossip gang

i always arrived at classes very early..usually 1 hour earlier because i have no

other mode of transportation to go for tuition classes except by a van which

was often late...therefore, i chose the safe way of being there early...

often when i was early i would take out my history text book to memorise facts or

sometimes use the time to finish the pile of homework that were given by my

school teachers...

so, i usually sat in the tuition classroom and use the comfort of it to

finish my tasks...

sometimes...actually most of the times i manage to finish my homework in

school , so i use the free time that i have in tuition to talk to my best friend

he comes to class early just to accompany me...

we spend the one hour just talking about general things and sometimes about

each other's personal hates and loves...

so...one fine day, my family and I went to a shop in taman ros to buy some

groceries....my father was waiting in the car

so, one of the gossip gang's member...who also runs the centre went up to my

father and told some things about me....

he said that :

1. i am wasting the tuition centre's electricity by sitting inside before class starts

my reaction to this : like hello??? you're running a tuition centre...how can you be so fussy about electicity??? sure..you need to save it...but...being so fussy about when to switch on the air conditioner and the lights...??come on... you people sit up there and gossip about others , you claim that you're doing some "office work"..but..please..give me a break..i've heard enough lies..i've seen the "office work" that you people do...you call trash talking about others
office work??
wow!!!this must be a new kind of office..because to my knowledge..no office does
gossiping as their primary business my dear people...and yeah...you sit up there..turn on the lights and the air conditioner up to full blast , when the electricity bill comes...you get a figure that's large..you pin it all on me huh??
is that your plan?? yup...i see it clearly..so..stop faking it...i'm gonna put you silly little "play" to an end..

2.he claimed that i switch all the lights, the fans, and air conditioner when i arrive early to class

my reaction: excuse me??when i arrive all of those above-mentioned have already been switched on..i merely walk into the class and take my seat...and even if its not turned on...why in the world would i possibly switch on every single light, fan and air conditioner?? you think i'm that dumb?? plus...for your information...i'd rather not have your "precious" air conditioner turned on!!! it doesn't even work properly..it leaks...and my place is often "flooded" and your fans..please..don't get me started on them...you have flaws..and you blame that those flaws are because of me..well..good for you!!! you have just landed yourself into a big time trouble with me..

3.he accused me of misbehaving in the tuition class before class begins..

my reaction: i'm sick of hearing this story and if you want to accuse that i misbehaved please ensure that you have enough evidence to do so...because i'm not buying anymore of your stories...i'm sick of hearing it and i don't want to ever hear them again!! understand people??

PS:all the "my reaction" above are things that i would like to say..note that i haven't actually said it and the office work that they do is gossip about people

No comments:

Post a Comment